All of our services benefit from an industry leading 90 day guarantee!
In addition to that, if you select the Annual, Basic, or Safety Check
your bike will be ready for pickup within 48 hours of dropping it off.
In order to offer these amazing services, there are considerations which are listed at the bottom of the page.
1) Service guarantee only covers parts and accessories purchased and installed through Roseville Cyclery. Any damage or attempt to adjust any portion of the bicycle or parts and accessories after a service by anyone other than a Roseville Cycelry employee voids the Guarantee.
2) If a service bike has a part recommended for replacement by our service technician and the customer declined the service, then the Guarantee is void for that part and relating group of parts on the bicycle (e.g. a chain declined for replacement will exclude the drivetrain from the Guarantee).
3) Any adjustments made after a bicycle is serviced needs to be performed by a Roseville Cyclery employee to keep the guarantee active.
4) Any damage that has occurred after a service immediately excludes the part and group from the guarantee.
2) The bike will then be scheduled for the day the part is expected to arrive in the shop so we get you back riding as soon as possible!